ADDS - Aviation Digital Data Service
| ADDS - Prog Charts Help
Page (1 of 1)
Back to Prog Charts Page
The Prog Charts Page contains:
- a list of time choices and thumbnails of each image. Click a
thumbnail to enlarge it to full size.
- Analysis data for the "latest analysis" chart is provided
every 3 hours.
- 12 and 24-hour forecast data are produced four times per day
at approximately 0300, 0900, 1500, 2100 UTC.
- 36 and 48-hour forecast data are produced twice daily at
approximately 0600 and 1800 UTC.
- These data consist of pressure centers and frontal positions
provided by NCEP-HPC.
Yellow dashed lines indicate troughs of low pressure.