NOTE: For slower Internet connections and browsers, it is recommended
to turn off the display of the interactive map. You can do this through the
settings page under the "USER" menu.
ADDS - Aviation Digital Data Service
| ADDS - Prog Charts Help
Page (1 of 1)
Back to Prog Charts Page
The Prog Charts Page contains:
- a list of time choices and thumbnails of each image. Click a
thumbnail to enlarge it to full size.
- Analysis data for the "latest analysis" chart is provided
every 3 hours.
- 12 and 24-hour forecast data are produced four times per day
at approximately 0300, 0900, 1500, 2100 UTC.
- 36 and 48-hour forecast data are produced twice daily at
approximately 0600 and 1800 UTC.
- These data consist of pressure centers and frontal positions
provided by NCEP-HPC.
Yellow dashed lines indicate troughs of low pressure.