| ADDS - Convection Help
Page (1 of 1)
Back to Convection Page
or NCWF help pages
- The Convection Page contains 2 major sections.
- The first section contains links to three alternatives for
viewing the National Convective Weather
Forecast (NCWF) product. All three products display the same data
with colors ranging from green to yellow to red for increasing
convective activity and cyan-color polygons indicating the
one-hour forecast position of convection.
- The second section is a pregenerated plot with current convective
Click on the map to see a larger version.
This Qualified Internet
Communication Provider's (QICP) servers and communication interfaces are
approved by the FAA as secure, reliable, and accessible in accordance
with AC 00-62.
1) This QICP does not ensure the quality and
currency of the information transmitted to you.
2) The user assumes the entire risk related to
the information and its use.