|The Aviation Digital Data Service
(ADDS) makes available to the aviation community text,
digital and graphical forecasts, analyses, and observations of
aviation-related weather variables. ADDS is a joint effort of NCAR
Research Applications Program (RAP),
Global Systems Division (GSD)
of NOAA's Earth System Research Laboratory (ESRL), and the National Centers
for Environmental Prediction (NCEP)
Aviation Weather Center (AWC).
AIRMET images replaced by
Weather Service operationally supports this site as well as the
following operational products:
| • METARs
| • Analysis & Prognostic Charts
• Graphical wind & temperature charts
• National Convective Weather Forecast
• Current & Forecast Icing Potential
• Graphical Turbulence Guidance
This Qualified Internet
Communication Provider's (QICP) servers and communication interfaces are
approved by the FAA as secure, reliable, and accessible in accordance
with AC 00-62.
1) This QICP does not ensure the quality and
currency of the information transmitted to you.
2) The user assumes the entire risk related to
the information and its use.